[T3] Batteries...

FE Meek ftalker at gmail.com
Sun May 17 16:29:46 PDT 2015

Hi there
I don't have access to my square as it's in storage for a while as I travel...but, the battery I bought was considerably longer and deeper than the "42" series recommended.  I got one that had way more amp hours and a better cold start capability.  And, as I have raised two kids in it, I have long ago learned that a piece of truck inner tube laid over the top of the battery and its connections keep things safe...even for bouncing children...no matter the correct size.  Now, my grandkids bounce on it safely.
In short, take a tape measure to the battery store and find one that's what you need in cold start, amp hours and worry less about the "original equipment."
Hope this helps.
Best regards,
FE Meek

Sent from my iPad