[T3] Batteries

Gary Forsmo gbforsmo at gmail.com
Tue May 19 11:31:04 PDT 2015

I bought the following battery ~5 years ago.  It's still going strong.
The '69 Square is stored in an unheated hanger in Wisconsin from October to
May.
The battery goes with us to Rockport, TX (Coastal Bend, 30 miles north of
Corpus Christi) and "trickle charged" on a Schumacher Battery Maintainer,
for the winter.

Here's the specs:

Purchased at: Batteries Plus (now called Batteries Plus Bulbs)
Manufacturer:  Ray-O-Vac Maximum
Warranty:  24 month
Group No. 42 - sealed (no removable cell caps)
P/N: SLI42 (the "I" may be a 1 (one)
CA:  590 @ 32°F
CCA:  475 @ 0°F

I don't know how far regionally or nationally Battery Plus HERE
<http://www.batteriesplus.com/> is distributed.
--
Gary "Frito" - '69 Variant, FI, MT
Rockport, TX (winter)