[T3] Any advice on attending VW FunFest in Effingham, Ill.?

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Thu May 21 13:21:37 PDT 2015

On 21 May 2015 at 9:54, Dave Pallo wrote:

> My local VW club is pursuing attending the VW FunFest coming up this June.
> Can you say Road Trip? - woot, woot!
>
> Is there anyone who has attended this show in the past that can give us any
> advice about good - bad - otherwise about this event?
>
> Even any experience on where to stay or recommendations on where to eat in
> Effingham?

I've never gone. It's just a bit too far for a day trip from Madison.
I just mentioned this to Melissa and got the usual eye-rolling. I'd
like to consider it, but it will depend on the date. We have friends
visiting for a few days in mid-June.

Let us know if you pick a place to stay. Melissa asks if Gail will be
coming with you?

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org