[T3] Any advice on attending VW FunFest in Effingham, Ill.?

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Fri May 22 18:10:12 PDT 2015

I was just thinking, this sounds like fun!  Unfortunately, Im pretty busy
this summer getting the camp at the lake ready for my 2 weeks up there at
the end of July, I need to get the propane and propane accessories going so
I have hot water and a large fridge for all the food the Teen's need, then I
need to install all the solar arrays, electrical panel boxes and inverters
for the power, and more and more.  Right now its all a bunch of extension
cords and hoses...

Oh, and I need to build the bunkhouse!

Summers are too short....