[T3] Fan Fell Off

Chris Sheridan cscsheridan at gmail.com
Tue May 26 09:37:22 PDT 2015

Heading into work today I hear a rattle like the muffler is about fall off.
then the generator light flashed and then came on steady.
I pulled over and looked down into the fan belt inspection hole and found
the belt was still on, but the fan itself had become disconnected and was
cocked sideways hanging out into the shroud. I nursed it back home and
rented a car. Hoping I don't have to tear it down too far to try and
re-attach it and get it back in service.

Chris
70 fastback automatic