[T3] 66 Squareback Now Mine

Craigs List craigslistcsprings at gmail.com
Thu May 28 19:50:53 PDT 2015

Anyone got a good hockey sick they want to sell me? If I drop the tranny,
can it be done without dropping the engine or is this like an automatic in
that you have to drop both?

I figure I can change the clutch, pressure plate and hockey stick in one
fail swoop. Changing the hockey stick is straightforward, correct? No
special tools or skills needed? Remember I'm quite handy in a shop. I just
want to know what I'm getting into.

Adam