[T3] FI help needed

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Sun Nov 1 06:40:23 PST 2015

In a message dated 10/31/2015 11:48:35 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
vwfye311 at gmail.com writes:

Hey  guys,
My OEM fuel pump is loosing much fuel from the o-rings by the oulet  end.
Are they supposed to be flat?  Also, is there a part number for  them?  I
need to order a pair.  The pump works great, just leaks  way too much!

Brian, just swap over to the Airtex E2000, or the Precision brand E  16020
pump (the Airtex equivalent) pump. You'll be happier in the long run. Plus
you can get them most anywhere. ;-)

P.S. I thought you were putting a larger engine with carbs into that  car.

Bob 65 Notch  with sunroof