[T3] DOT 5 and brake light switches

Sean Bartnik sjbartnik at mac.com
Tue Nov 3 15:33:32 PST 2015

Jim,
I will absolutely ship you the failed one as soon as I swap it out.  Thanks!

I’m curious myself.

BTW Keith upgraded the ‘Crate’s brakes to dual circuit but the wiring has not been upgraded so it’s effectively a 1-switch system even though there are two switches screwed into the master cylinder.

-Sean