[T3] Cylinder head temp sensor

Daniel K. Du Vall dduvall at 1peter4-10.org
Tue Nov 3 18:41:19 PST 2015

Thanks Jim. Not totally convinced the one I have is bad as its to coincidental at the moment.

By the way before I removed the failed injector I powered things up and it did squirt all over the place.
With the new one the system pressures up and even holds pressure, something that I never saw from day one after getting things together the first time with the injectors fresh out of the box. I guess live and learn should have figured that out then. Will see how it runs back on the road I am guessing a whole lot better now. Thanks for getting new one to me so quickly.