[T3] White wire?

Daniel K. Du Vall dduvall at 1peter4-10.org
Wed Nov 4 16:37:11 PST 2015

OK, Having a bit of trouble and it may be because I am using the wrong wire under the back seat of my 72 to turn off and on a relay that powers my ECU and ignition coils.
The wire is a white one can't seem to find it in the Bentley to determine where or what its used for. Using this wire does engage the relay and am able to start and run and run is the problem. After turning the key off things stay in run mode till I pull the white wire off that I am using. IS there another wire I should be using that runs back there from the key to do this task? Is the spare red one that runs to the engine compartment an option?

Thanks,
Daniel Du Vall