[T3] Cylinder head temp sensor

Jim Adney jadney at VWType3.org
Mon Nov 9 12:59:17 PST 2015

On 3 Nov 2015 at 17:56, Daniel K. Du Vall wrote:

> I did find this around the net but not sure if its will work since it's for the type4.
>
> 311-906-041 A

That's the correct one for Type 3s. Bosch made these in several
versions for different engines, but AFAIK, the only differences were
in the length of wire or the connector on the end. For Type 3s, the
non-A version for '68-9 had a long wire while the A version for the
later years had a short wire. Replacements, sold as A versions, had a
long wire so they could be used in either location.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org