[T3] 46mm Wrench to Loan?

Adriel Rowley adriel_rowley at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 10 10:04:27 PST 2015

While working on the other, see this came in.

Yes, didn't have heat then, but shouldn't have been necessary since no carbon buildup, correct?

For heat, found a special nozzle for the standard wands, says not to use MAP, not sure why. However, found with standard propane, can get things low cherry pretty quickly. Should see how pretty the WD40 flashes. ;p And yes, careful not to set my mustache on fire again (that time was a carb fire). ;p About the only rusty part couldn't get off was a tie rod end. Gave up and just took the Pittman arm off. Das ist alles! ;p

My wrench is made in the USA by Wright. Zelenda Tools is decent, have to order either telephone or email, and a lot of the wrenches are N.L.A. (like a 8mm/13mm). How is the V.W. different than a DIN 46mm?

Thank you so very much!
Adriel