[T3] 46mm Wrench to Loan?

Jeremy Menzies skellzangelz at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 11 09:48:27 PST 2015

Thanks for the suggestions, everyone.  I figured it'd be a cut, heat, mangle, beat kind of job but was holding out hope that it wouldn't.  I will check w/my mechanic friend if he's got a 46mm impact, that sounds like a simple approach to cut off the old, vise it up and then hammer away w/the air gun.
Thanks also for the tool supplier ideas, I assumed that the VW wrench would be thinner to fit between the exchanger and muffler better, vs. most other open ends.  I'll have to look into other options, $21 is a good deal for a 1-2 times of use el cheapo wrench.
I also have a spare junk muffler to practice on, if I'm really feeling like a torture session.
Thanks!
Jeremy
SF, CA'71 Squareback, MT, FI