[T3] Yahoo Ad-Blocker

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Mon Nov 23 16:27:42 PST 2015

Yahoo is a NASTY company, they are at war with many
of the users of their services right now, preventing anybody from
using ANY Yahoo owned product without a Yahoo account, which you CANT
get if you dont fork over your cellphone number, which many people wont
do or dont even have (alot of rural areas here in the Northeast still dont
have cell service).

If you have a smart nerdy kid in the neighborhood you can generally get
set up to get around their attempts at shunning you, but its a moving
target.

Keith

Topnotch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com