[T3] Hotmail and Yahoo Ad-Blocker

Adriel Rowley adriel_rowley at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 23 19:11:44 PST 2015

Okay Brian, thank you for advising me. Will wait for Greg to unsubscribe me, as we both found he has to do it manually.

Take care,
Adriel

1971 Sunroof Squareback with F.I. - In the Process of Being Dog Wgn 2
1985 Mercedes-Benz 300TD-T - Dog Wgn
Master's Student, A.S.U., living in north central Mesa, AZ