[T3] Driver's Side Heater Tube

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Tue Nov 24 17:24:27 PST 2015

In a message dated 11/24/2015 6:05:30 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
gbforsmo at gmail.com writes:

Bob  --

When you replaced my L & R Rockers on my '69 Square in  September, 2012,
didn't you use a length (? inches) of exhaust pipe for the  heater tube?
As you recall, I took several hundred photos of the  R&R.
One picture shows the heater tube was *~*38" ... including *~ *a  5" bent
portion at 45°.

Yes I did. That was replacing the actual heat tube inside the
rocker/heater channel.

But Adam is looking for the measurement of the tubing from the engine  to
the body. I had thought it was discussed here on the list in the last year,
but I've forgotten by whom.

Bob 65 Notch  S with Sunroof