[T3] Driver's Side Heater Tube

Soren Jacobsen snj at blef.org
Tue Nov 24 18:33:06 PST 2015

On 11/24 20:24, Bobsnotch at aol.com wrote:

> But Adam is looking for the measurement of the tubing from the engine
> to the body. I had thought it was discussed here on the list in the
> last year, but I've forgotten by whom.

It came up in November of 2012 (maybe later, as well).  Keep in mind
with all of this that the left side tube has two different lengths
depending on the year of your car.  November 1963 through October 1965
have a different length than later cars.  I suspect that the same length
was used for the even earlier cars (before 11/1963) but in a smaller
diameter.

I'm still trying to figure out how long that early 1965 tube is supposed
to be...

Soren