[T3] Looking for gaskets

Phil Hof phil.hof at ostronic.org
Sat Nov 28 20:54:28 PST 2015

I’m looking for a couple of gaskets as I put my engine back together (’71 FI).

The first is the round paper gasket that seals the breather upper and lower parts.  To clean it out, I removed the special threaded sleeve, and then separated the sheet metal and cast pieces.  The gasket was destroyed (and after 45 years replacement is due)

The second goes between the case and the oil filler assembly.

Neither seem to be in the standard kit.  The first is a little tough to make from paper since it is very small.  The second is an easier shape but submerged so it has to be done well.

Any known sources?

Thanks,
-Phil