[T3] Arcing

Max Welton max_welton_2k at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 14 14:23:24 PST 2015

Apart from the apparent losses in ignition sync, that log looks pretty nice.

The very best logging would be found under the high-speed logging in TS.

In my logs I have Lost Sync Count and Lost Sync Reason available. For some reason those aren't part of your log. Not sure why. Might be useful.

 Max Welton http://www.maxwelton2k.net/