[T3] Speaking of going way back...

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Wed Nov 18 17:34:29 PST 2015

Hothe turned 45 last week, and 350Kmi over the summer.

The motor is just shy of 150K by 100 miles or so and after the tuneup and
de-carboning the power is

back and compression is still good, it may be around a bit.

I was looking thru old archive pictures at work today and found one of our
little outbuilding where the MRI scanners

are housed, it was 25 years ago,  there was my 71, parked in the same
parking spot as it is today sporting the old

silver re-spray it had when I bought it.  It looked so much older than
everyone elses car even back then,  and they have all

been thru so many cars in the past 25 years but little Hothe is still going!

Do you think ANY car sold today COULD possibly still be drivable after 45
years?

Keith

Topnotch Restorations

topnotch at nycap.rr.com