[T3] One Bite at a Time

Adriel Rowley adriel_rowley at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 1 15:26:52 PDT 2015

> Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2015 13:33:32 -0700
> From: fisherfarms at gmail.com
> To: type3 at vwtype3.org
> Subject: Re: [T3] One Bite at a Time
>
> Let us see you get it running again First like it was when you bought it.
> You can still do welding/painting etc on a Running squareback! ;-)

So, what are you offering this time? ;p Any rockers with rust that have good front inner, or with good inner and outer front driver's corner?

See no point to get running and then sit again: she doesn't like that. ;/

Plan is to just fix structural, so on the road sooner. The fenders and air box can be done per your good suggestion.

As for like when bought it, it was in just about the same shape, as had even more rust and wasn't running. But, the interior quickly deteriorated even more due to being outside. So, in that regard, will be worse for a while as interior is unnecessary for driving and very expensive.

That reminds me, if anyone interested in a non-sunroof headliner, can offer a deal on one. Was sold as sunroof, however, upon reading the carton it isn't.

Thank you so very much!
Adriel