[T3] One Bite at a Time

Mike Fisher fisherfarms at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 16:12:34 PDT 2015

I have rockers/inner fenders to 'cut to order' but you have to Buy a welder
first.  If it was running you could drive it to a good Welder?  You & your
dog don't need a new interior until later when you can afford it!

On Thu, Oct 1, 2015 at 3:26 PM, Adriel Rowley <adriel_rowley at hotmail.com>
wrote:

> > Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2015 13:33:32 -0700
> > From: fisherfarms at gmail.com
> > To: type3 at vwtype3.org
> > Subject: Re: [T3] One Bite at a Time
> >
> > Let us see you get it running again First like it was when you bought it.
> > You can still do welding/painting etc on a Running squareback! ;-)
> >
> So, what are you offering this time? ;p Any rockers with rust that have
> good front inner, or with good inner and outer front driver's corner?
>
> See no point to get running and then sit again: she doesn't like that. ;/
>
> Plan is to just fix structural, so on the road sooner. The fenders and air
> box can be done per your good suggestion.
>
> As for like when bought it, it was in just about the same shape, as had
> even more rust and wasn't running. But, the interior quickly deteriorated
> even more due to being outside. So, in that regard, will be worse for a
> while as interior is unnecessary for driving and very expensive.
>
> That reminds me, if anyone interested in a non-sunroof headliner, can
> offer a deal on one. Was sold as sunroof, however, upon reading the carton
> it isn't.
>

> Thank you so very much!
> Adriel

Eugene, Oregon