[T3] 2016 Invasion - June 16-19, 2016 - Prescott Valley, AZ

Adriel Rowley adriel_rowley at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 4 21:43:23 PDT 2015

Pedro is a fantastic human, and a very nice of him to contribute so much! For no reason other than need and without me knowing, made some brackets for a rack Jack Fisher gave me. He put them on while storing a non-running Squareback at Jack's (against the agreement) and never have had a chance to thank him in person. Reminds me, when do get the Squareback on the road, need to take to Church and see if the tires catch fire and have the demons exorcised (inside joke, F.I.Y.).

As for donations, have a bin or two of early parts. Know a set of tail lights.

Seven months, yikes! Have to have y'all keep on me. ;p Currently looking for an air compressor, as none of my friends have one (need 3.5CFM at 50psi).

Thank you so very much!
Adriel

1971 Sunroof Squareback with F.I. - In the Process of Being Dog Wgn 2
1985 Mercedes-Benz 300TD-T - Dog Wgn
Master's Student, A.S.U., living in north central Mesa, AZ