[T3] One Bite at a Time

Adriel Rowley adriel_rowley at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 5 15:55:37 PDT 2015

Okay, decent US built air compressor came up on Craigslist. With the two and three quarter hour trip, still not sure got a great deal, but less than those Chinese units. Its a Sanborn 20 gallon, think oilless as no oil tank. Should put out about 5CFM at 90PSI by what little I could find; more than enough. No rusty water, but do hear a little debris. For now, will use as is, as not doing paint. ;p Also, now we have a compressor in the Church (us men folk are borrowing each others tools, thus the lead on the welder).

Thank you so very much!
Adriel