[T3] 1st oil change/vavles-need help

John L. Morgan IV emailjohnmorgan at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 06:43:29 PDT 2015

As I wait on my Bentley manual, what about part numbers?
1. Part number for oil strainer
2. Part number for two gaskets---it is just two, right?
3. 6 new copper washers?
4. cover, etc....?
What can I go ahead and order for Type 3 oil change? and from where?
Again, nada about part numbers in the Haynes.