[T3] sticky door locks

alluringeyewear at comcast.net alluringeyewear at comcast.net
Mon Oct 26 04:32:19 PDT 2015

Hello all!  Both of the door locks on my '73 Fasty work but are extremely hard to turn.  I'm assuming that the locks are probably gunked up with dirt and probably old graphite from over the years.  Anyway, I am afraid of breaking my key.  Is there anything I can possibly soak my locks in to clean it all out or do I need to disassemble the door locks in order to clean them and then re-graphite them.  Also is graphite the proper lubricant or should I use something else?  Thanks!  Doug   "Leilani"