[T3] Now a brake glitch

Tim Keohane rheorojo at frontier.com
Wed Oct 28 13:25:49 PDT 2015

I have my old calipers, and will ship them off to you for inspection and assessment when you get home. ( They are ATE with VW cast in both and 33 on one and 40 on the other)I believe I replaced them in early 2000-2001. My goal is to get these brakes to last for more miles than the ones I'm taking out. These were shimmed and then ground a touch to get clearance from the wheel which is stock.

Is there a way to check the rebuilt ones for quality of parts and rebuild?

 I'm not heavily experienced at brakes but have lots of mechanical time on my commercial fishing vessels in Alaska.

Thanks
Tim
73 T3 auto