[T3] 2016 Invasion - June 16-19, 2016

John Jaranson john at carartbyjohn.com
Wed Oct 28 20:36:13 PDT 2015

Added some more Invaders.  We are up to 32 already.  Looks like we will have a nice caravan from the Northeast/UpperMidwest.

If you are already on the list of Invaders, please double check that I have your information correct (especially your Name, City, State, and Car Info) because Gary will be using that info to print and make the name tag buttons again for 2016.  If you are bringing your significant other, please get that info in there too so we can have a name tag for them.

If you are not on the List/Map and you think you should be, please resend the info because I missed it.

If you are not on the List/Map yet because you haven't sent your info to me.....what are you waiting for?

Later,
John Jaranson
www.carartbyjohn.com