[T3] Rear Bearings

Craigs List craigslistcsprings at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 03:23:13 PDT 2015

I guess I will check the level in the tranny before I tear it apart. Along
with the squeaky bearings I also have a case of the leaks from the
passenger side. Pulled the drum to make sure it was not the brake cylinder.
It was not.

I will give the axle nut a retighten and check the tranny first.

When everyone says "wait till it is absolutely necessary." Does that mean
wait till I am stranded by the side of the road? Are these bearings known
to last forever? That is the main thing I am trying to prevent.

Adam