[T3] Rear Bearings

Craigs List craigslistcsprings at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 05:28:46 PDT 2015

Everyone,

First of all, thanks for all the tips. Y'all pointed me in an easier
direction that saved me some time and headache.

The good news is that I was just low on 80/90. It took about a half a
bottle to top it off.

The really good news is that I confirmed that the transmission was indeed
rebuild as I was told when I bought the car. The fluid that was in the
transmission was as clean as new. It looked as good as the stuff coming out
of the refill bottle. Always good to confirm what you were sold.

With the top off I got rid of the squeaky bearing. I will still have to
tear that side down in the near future and replace the seal set, but that
shouldn't be a big deal. I can wait till the fall for that.

While I was down there I checked everything over, changed the oil and got
the car ready for a long weekend of driving. Thanks again to everyone.
Here's to hoping y'all have a good labor day weekend.

Adam