[T3] two different issues

alluringeyewear at comcast.net alluringeyewear at comcast.net
Thu Sep 10 06:34:54 PDT 2015

Hey guys!  I am starting to tear down my '73 Fasty for paint and floors.  Has anyone had good luck with isp west seals.  I intend on buying seals for the whole car, windshield, doors, trunks and engine compartment.  Also my car was running rich so I changed my vr.  The car runs great now but my gen light stays on.  I put the old vr back in and the car runs rich but the light goes off.  What could be wrong? I have a voltmeter but have not learned how to use it yet so I can't tell you what volts are at the battery.  Thanks! Doug  "Leilani"