[T3] Auto shift issue

Tim Keohane rheorojo at frontier.com
Fri Sep 11 10:26:03 PDT 2015

The tranny will not shift till I hit 55. Hard or soft acceleration is the same. I haven't been under the car yet but will try today. I will also replace the vacuum line as that is easy and cheap and will eliminate a vacuum leak.
I know the VM has been "adjusted" but without a gauge. Thus the need to make 2 so I can set it correctly. Where can I find the correct pressures? if Bently is for the early years.
Thanks Tim
73 T3 auto