[T3] Auto shift issue

Tim Keohane rheorojo at frontier.com
Mon Sep 14 18:23:47 PDT 2015

I did not but the mechanic I purchased the transmission from did. He did not have the gauges but did a test drive then an adjustment, then a test drive etc till he got it to where it was. Shifting at about 45 from 2nd to 3rd. Now it's 55 before it shifts. I could mess with it but will wait till I get the proper VM as I don't want to do any damage to either the engine or the tranny. The proper should be here on saturday.
Then I will get after it.
Tim
73 T3 auto