[T3] 32 pdsit manifold question

73 squareback Cincy swaffordvw at cinci.rr.com
Tue Sep 22 15:51:55 PDT 2015

i had 32pdsit's on 2 squarebacks and currently the one i own now. theyre
dual port intakes... so their out there... im honestly not sure if their
ICT's but they do exist... just have to go on a search hunt...
Just give it time and youll find them. The type 3 squareback,notchback
page on face book might help you do. I was gonna buy a set of carbs and
dual port intakes from someone on there but money has been tight thanks
to my chevy extreme truck non stop repairs... UGH... but their out
there... just have to scavenger hunt them.
So dont give up if thats what your shooting for.

Chris537