[T3] Flash from the past; Phillip is FS! '66 Square

peter at parkerdurost.org peter at parkerdurost.org
Wed Sep 23 16:12:05 PDT 2015

T3 Crew,
Well, that was fast, sale is pending.  If the deal goes through, Phillip
is heading back down to sunny Cali for his golden years. I just washed and
detailed him last night and then the call came and deal made.  I know that
car inside and out (literally), this is a little tough on me, can somebody
hold my hand?
Glad to report that proceeds are not going to bills like Brian's purple
monster, but another fun car project!  Looking for an NA or NB Miyata to
modify for AutoX SportTouring, or maybe a gen 2 MR2 Turbo.  Two-up date
car, fast on the track, and not too much for a high school kid to handle
safely.

Regards,
Peter P
'66 Square; Phillip