[T3] Total Lunar Eclipse

Adriel Rowley adriel_rowley at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 27 21:26:58 PDT 2015

Adney, thank you so very much! So busy chasing down a run away dog missed most of it. But, came home, saw your letter, and because of it at least got part of the ending. Something is better than nothing!

Prost!
Adriel

1971 Sunroof Squareback with F.I. - In the Process of Being Dog Wgn 2
1985 Mercedes-Benz 300TD-T - Dog Wgn
Master's Student, A.S.U., living in north central Mesa, AZ