[T3] Total Lunar Eclipse

Daniel K. Du Vall dduvall at 1peter4-10.org
Sun Sep 27 21:26:07 PDT 2015

Well if i make it to 63 maybe ;-)

From: type3-vwtype3.org <type3-vwtype3.org-bounces at lists.vwtype3.org> on behalf of Jim Adney <jadney at vwtype3.org>
Sent: Sunday, September 27, 2015 10:10 PM
To: type3 at vwtype3.org
Subject: [T3] Total Lunar Eclipse

Just got in from looking at the moon tonight: We've got a total Lunar
eclipse, and it's happening when the moon is at its closest approach
to the earth. This is called a "Super Moon" so what we've got is a
total eclipse of a Super Moon. If you're anywhere from the US
mid-plains east to central Europe, you should take a look, now. If
your sky is clear, you get to see it, too.

Melissa says this is the last one we're likely to see in our
lifetimes. Around the world these are fairly common, but there won't
be another one visible from this part of the Earth until something
like 2033.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org