[T3] Bad day at the (FI) office

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Mon Apr 4 10:28:04 PDT 2016

In a message dated 4/3/2016 8:01:16 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
d.nohejl at gmail.com writes:

I’m thinking of this interior image of a stock muffler from Russ  Wolfe
when I think that my sensor location must at least be decent

DSCF0086.jpg http://classicvw.org/gallery2/d/3253-5/DSCF0086.jpg

That muffler was from my old 64 T-34. Russ cut the rear of it off to  show
what the inside of the muffler looked like, and to try and get people to
understand that the original muffler was actually a "tuned"  muffler.

Your actual muffler might vary due to the manufacturer used.

Bob 65 Notch  with sunroof