[T3] 2016 Invasion

Daniel K. Du Vall dduvall at 1peter4-10.org
Thu Apr 7 19:57:21 PDT 2016

I am not going to make this one but noticed that there is a pin in Huntsville Alabama I have yet to see any other T3 around here other than Dennis in Rainsville still need to meet up with him. I am new to Huntsville so not quite into the VW seen here as of yet.
Jason & Jennifer Wilson feel free to contact me anytime I am planning on heading over to the Bug-A-Palooza on the 16th let me know if you're thinking of going, you too Dennis.

Daniel Du Vall
72 Square ( Some sort of original Blue ;-) )