[T3] 2016 Invasion

dlstiefel dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
Sat Apr 9 12:59:09 PDT 2016

Yes I am going to Bug-A-Palooza good Lord willing and the creek don't
rise. Daniel let me know your plans. We have to be there as it's about
somewhere in the range of 350 VW show up and only 4 or 5 are T3s. Plus
I've been wanting to see your mega squart set up on your square. My wife
and I are thinking about getting a hotel room close by and spending the
whole weekend in Chattanooga. I've had a wild morning as I got a new
Type 1 tow bar that I was planning on using on clementine after I get my
adapter built for it so it will hook up. I decided to try it out on my
brother's 71 stander beetle first and it must have wheel alignment
issues or something because it shimmied violently. But that's a thread
for the post 68 beetle guys on samba I guess. Hope it goes better when I
get the adapter for clementine built. Marion I need to come over and see
how the house is coming along.

Dennis Stiefel