[T3] Re Battery Mystery

J. Jonik j_jonik at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 10 16:01:17 PDT 2016

Took the battery...which I had charging for a couple hours...to an Auto Zone....again with all cells showing "good" on the bulb battery tester.
  Auto Zone's serious high tech  battery tester came up with "Bad Battery".  Don't know what that actually means...but battery is under warranty at Pep Boys where it shall be duly returned tomorrow.  It was new in November...just 5 months ago...and I have receipts.

Now to see if some charging does enough so the car can be moved to a no-ticket zone before Monday .  Charging worked twice before.  Fingers crossed.

Message: 2