[T3] Switch

Jim Adney jadney at VWType3.org
Mon Apr 11 14:21:08 PDT 2016

Gary,

I don't have any available to sell at this time, but once I do, the
price will be ~$30, including shipping. That includes installation
and use instructions, mounting bracket, all wires pre-connected
w/spade connectors, no holes to drill.

It'll be left hand accessible, down along the left side of the
steering column.

Jim

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org