[T3] parts is parts

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Wed Apr 20 17:19:18 PDT 2016

I just went and bought new window winders for the Golf as the salt got into
those this winter.  and had a chance to speak

With the owner of Germanutoparts.com  They have set themselves up to access
the Vintage VW parts that are hoarded up and

Stored in Germany.  From what I was told, at a certain point all the old
parts that arent selling well or are too old are not discarded or

Thrown out to auction but shipped back to VW of Germany where the Hoard is
sold off there until the supply is gone OR VW decides the

Part was selling well enough to actually make MORE!

Can you imagine Hyundai doing that?  They discard the CAR when it gets too
old!

Anyway, this is one of the reasons we all drive VW's and thru
Germautoparts.com and probably other parts suppliers we can now

Get access to that special overseas VW hoard.  Thru GAP, its best to have a
part number.  its often hard for them to find that with the limited

Literature they have but with that number and some patience (its often some
weeks to get the parts shipped back over here) there may be things

That might be available to us again.  I haven't looked into this too deeply
yet, and Im sure the T3 stuff is still rather depleted but sometimes

You might be surprised.

I ordered a new waterpump pulley using this service.

Just an FYI.