[T3] Brake Bleeding

Jim Adney jadney at VWType3.org
Tue Apr 26 06:29:19 PDT 2016

On 26 Apr 2016 at 0:02, J. Jonik wrote:

> What was weird was when my friend helped me bleed last week, she
> couldn't get pedal to go to the floor even when I had any of the 3,
> out of the four, valves open.  Front left went to the floor when valve
> was opened, as it should.     Will see what happens tomorrow.

In this case, that makes me pretty sure the problem must be with the
hoses. Start with the front one that doesn't bleed; replace that hose
with the hose you already have. If that fixes that wheel, then you
can be pretty sure that your 2 rear hoses are having the same
problem.

I carry both of those hoses. The LR is commonly available, but you
won't find the correct RR anywhere else.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org