[T3] Rear Brake Hoses...

J. Jonik j_jonik at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 27 17:17:06 PDT 2016

 -  New (last year) front brake hose looks ok, and no violence or problems installing.
-  My Stick-Pushing-Against-Pedal-and-Seat trick has always worked...before.    It won't push pedal to the floor when valve is opened, but it pushes enough to push squirts of bubbles (if any) out.  Do it a couple or few times per wheel and the pedal is right up on top as it should.  Good exercise getting up and down too.
-   An auto parts store in town can get, in  day or two, both rear brake hoses...now that I'm sold on replacing the 45 year old ones.    They're Dorman brand...Part No. H93105...and their computer blurb says they're for my 71 T-3, and they're both the same....about 10 inches.   Returns ok if that's not right...but what's the story?-   Haven't jacked up rear end yet to perfectly adjust rear brakes.  Will post results when that happens.

Message: 2