[T3] type3-vwtype3.org Digest, Vol 67, Issue 10

Ross G Clarke clarkeross28 at internode.on.net
Tue Apr 12 14:36:20 PDT 2016

Hello All,

I am after a good right Vent wing seal part number 311 837 626 A.  I did contact VW ISP West however they only send UPS and the shipping was the same cost as the seal ($35.00 USD).  I need it for my 1966 Fastback.

Of course a LHS would be also appreciated as I am sure I'll need one sooner or later. I can make payment through the normal means.

Rubbers are worked hard here in our Aussie extreme weather. Last one lasted over forty years!  Good old OEM parts!

Hope all is good over the other side of the pond, hope to get over to the USA one day and visit you all one day.

Regards,

Ross Clarke