[T3] I'm a little confused about the cylinder head temp sonsor

William J catnine09 at dslextreme.com
Mon Aug 1 14:16:34 PDT 2016

What do I need to release the tangs that hold the terminals in the MPS and
TPS and trigger plastic plugs . I have never checked them or tightened them
. I have jewelers screw drivers yet they have a round shank and may not work
well . It seems the tang at least on the TS2 , once I pressed it down so I
could pull the terminal out the tang stayed down and had to be bent back up
. I was hoping I could use something to just depress the tang and not do
that or is that not possible?