[T3] Yesterday I tighened all the terminals on the TPS and injectors and MPS and trigger points

William J catnine09 at dslextreme.com
Sun Aug 7 13:50:31 PDT 2016

Before I did this I was getting a popping out the exhaust when I accelerated and let off the gas and could get it to do this even without  driving . Before I had to have TS1 un plugged to stop the popping so something fixed that in one or more terminals .

 Am I correct to assume TS1 unplugged richens the mix by a certain percent and now that it does not pop out the exhaust with better connections it's now richer?

 I'm not sure how fast TS2 heats up or to what value . I read it with it was 95* F ambient and it read 1900 OHM but have not checked what it is hot .

 I know I had issue with loose terminals because it changed things . It accels faster and does not pop on decell .

 Without a sniffer I'm just guessing yet the engine does not seem to run hot. I have no way to check head temp.

 Any ideas would certainly help.

William

---