[T3] 67-only turn signal switch

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Mon Aug 8 18:25:12 PDT 2016

On 9 Aug 2016 at 0:59, Max Welton wrote:

> Mine isn't smooth, but it works. Except for the dimmer-switch.
> Any chance it internally has the same microswitch found in the type-1 units?

IIRC, Russ once mentioned that those switches had some little wires
that were famous for breaking. Try looking closely inside and see if
there are some wires that you can see that might be replacable. Those
wires might be out in the arm or inside the steering wheel hub. I
don't know where the best place to look might be.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org