[T3] Door check straps

William J catnine09 at dslextreme.com
Wed Aug 10 13:06:43 PDT 2016

I only care if the wind blows the door open the door does not hit the fender
. They were really never a check even though that's what they are called. I
can't recall any time I tried to see if they would hold the door open .
Slide a small coil spring over the arm . I just hold the door open to get
out .

 Scripts and door checks . I ask a question several times and get no
response.